Let Chef Isaac’s Team Kalahari use their skill and knowledge of high quality culinary arts to create the perfect atmosphere that will promote enjoyment of food for your special event. Whether you select from his prepared menus, or you prefer creating a customized menu to suit your vision, you will be delighted with our delicious, flavorful foods. We look forward to celebrating your special day with you!
Our Buffets Include: Hall Rental Charge
- Your choice of one entrée selection, three sides, dinner rolls with butter, coffee, milk and ice water.
- Head Table will be served
- Water Goblets will be set on the Head Table
- All other guests will go thru the buffet – with Parent Tables first.
- White China
- Stainless Silverware
- White Linen Table Coverings and White Linen Napkins
- Skirting for: Head, Cake, Punch and Gift Tables
- Cake Cutting and Disposable Cake Plates – pick -up thru buffet line
- Punch (includes bowl, cups, and napkins): $18.85 per gallon
- Plated Service: $2.50 per person
- Coffee Service (On Tables): $.50 per guest
- Glass Water Service: $1.00 per guest
- Disposable Water Service: $.50 per guest
- Serve Family Tables: $50.00 each
- Colored Linen Napkin: $.50 each
- Second Meat (Traditional Choice): $2.00 per guest
- Second Meat (Grand Choice): $3.00 per guest
- Meat Carver: $100.00
Tax and Service Charges
- All prices are subject to MN Sales Tax (6.876%) and a Service Charge of 15%
- Events held inside of the City of St. Cloud are subject to an additional 1.5% Sales Tax.
- Events held at the St. Cloud Civic Center and the Tuscany Center are subject to additional fees.
- Details must be finalized 30 days prior to your event.
Final meal count is due 5 days prior to your event. If you do not notify the office you will be charged for the estimated amount of guests.
Upon requesting a bid from us, we tentatively hold your date for ten days. Kalahari Foods, MN charges a deposit of $400 to hold the date. The deposit is not refundable for any reason.